Aditya, founder of Yukta, has over 13 years of experience working at large technology companies and Startups in Silicon Valley (Oracle, Yahoo, Dorado) and India (PubMatic). As a Product Strategy and Product Management professional he has diverse and rich exposure to various domains such as Supply Chain Management (SCM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Finance and most recently in Digital Media (Ad) Technology. Aditya has traveled extensively in Americas, Europe and Southeast Asia as part of exploring new market opportunities, meeting with customers and building partnerships. His practical hands-on approach for solving problems and getting things done has enabled him to get well-rounded experience across Management, Marketing, Business Development, Customer Support, etc. He has helped in enabling growth of established products as well as built new products from scratch. Aditya is passionate about creating winning teams and working cross-functionally for achieving challenging business goals. He is member of various Technology Startup non-profits and contributes his time actively to mentor up and coming Technology Startups.
- Some Takeaways from the #PlaybookRT on Effective Product Mgmt: Applications and Benefits for Technology Startups and SMB(Link), productnation.in, September 2, 2013
- Are you asking the right questions?(Link), prodcutnation.in, August 27, 2013
- Leveraging Customer relationships as a Product Manager(Link), productnation.in, July 24, 2013
- Leadership and the Art of Pruning(Link), Trak.in, June 2013
- Dangers of becoming a ‘Do it all by myself!’ Entrepreneur(Link), Trak.in, May 21, 2013